Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Good way to end a Bad Day

So I had a horrible day yesturday, not only because Braking the Cycle was over, but because I was at work until 10:30 pm after having no sleep for 4 days straight! But a good way to get back in a good mood is to come home and find out that your swap packages have arrived. Thats right I said packages with an "S" and that is because my buddy was so generous that she sent me 2 boxes full of things! I felt so much better knowing that people rock, and you would think I would have remembered that in the 24 hours I had been home from the ride!! Shame shame on me!
Well here is my swag!


Right now I just have one more item to get for my own buddies' package and then I will be able to ship it out soon. I should send her and e-card to let her know I haven't forgotten about her!
And on top of it all I found out that I won in the drawing for the Get Stitchy Yarn Swap!
I can't wait to see what the prize is!
Now that I've had a day to relax and finally do some of the computer things I needed to get done, like looking for work and such, I feel better. Too bad my laundry, dishes and other house work were ignored today. Ah, I'll always have those to do...
Til we meet again.

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

What a TOTALLY COOL tea set! Lucky gal!!