Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day of the Dead & my Ancestors Gave Me a Job

So now that it's the Day of the Dead, what do I get you ask? Well along with some half priced candy, I got a new job. For real. I start on Monday. It's awesome. I love new jobs. Not in a way that means I go out of my way to start new jobs on a regular basis, I just mean that when I don't have a job I like new jobs. Thank you ancestors!

In other news the boy, the pup & I will be heading out of town this weekend to visit one of the twins and his girl in VA. It will be good.
Plus I am half way through the 2nd of C-A's birthday socks. I took a picture of the first one but I don't know what the boy did with the camera. I do enjoy the yarn, and since I bought 5 skeins (for $2.50 ea.) And each sock only uses 1 skein, I will have enough yarn to make myself a pair of these awesome looking wool, silk, cotton socks.

This picture comes from when they were starting to be leg warmers, but I didn't like them as that. I love them as socks, and I hope C-A does too when her birthday comes around the end of November.
Well now off to work on that 2nd sock and revel in the fact that I have a job to start on Monday!

No comments: